2011年4月23日星期六

fans of burn notice !

me I’m a fan of Sam and Sam Axe Axe episodes of heavy burn notice, and Sam Axe, but the drop is only so much without the rest of the gang Chen burn notice. I need to Fiona’s building a nuclear bomb. I need to Madeleine fill the screen with smoke. I want … Yogurt, dammit! Amanda playing with Sam, and the President of flaming sword, Beatrice (Ilza Rosario), but this is not the same Michael Fay. However, Michael will not make a cameo, but about two thirds of the way, I wish he would not give again because of the “Yogurt! Get your ice cold milk:” I do not trust me.
Idea of the project the original Sam Axe in the third world, is ridiculous, but not enough to fill the funny block hours. Take a long time to get to the conflict, because Sam Veracruz to prove his first term, and then Amanda and Ben, and the burning of Sabre. Fans will get to see the origin of the name alias Chuck Finley, but I’ll warn you, it is disappointing.


Burn Notice fans do not miss the fall Sam Axe, but it is not hard to miss the remaining cast. Bruce Campbell reactionaries may understand, therefore, that the world burn notice, everything about Michael Westen and his friends, and not vice versa. But can be performed by any one character in the film, each of Sam Axe sad, even Michael, but in particular.
so will you say that you love this movie ?if that ,i will be excited .then .you can share the good movie with me ,will you ?

Burn Notice DVD

没有评论:

发表评论